not having a good day to-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling losey I seem to have everyone against me because of my past behaviour no-one cares or want to know about the problems I'm having and feeling at the moment ....
    I just want to go back to bed and get away from everything

You know, everyone has these times, and it's just your turn. (that's the way I try to look at it).
    What's got you down?
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Well Guess what? WE care! So let us know whats happening. Good morning Byrdie.

Comment

Hey Witts, you sound really down. I'm sorry you aren't getting the support you need IRL, but we're here. Please don't get discouraged. Whatever happened in the past, well...those days are over now. Better ones are on the horizon. Hang on!
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

WE

Just wanted to send a BIG HUG your way. I guess we will have days like this....hang in there, it will get better!!!!
          Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
          [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Hang in there honey you will get through this. At this time just concentrate on yourself dont worry about anyone else, this moment will pass.
            Also sending you big (((HUGS))) XXXX
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Witts end, lousy days are just that & nothing more. Tomorrow will be better if you hang in with us & remain AF. The past is history, move forward ~ that's what we're all doing
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thankyou everyone
                sorry I'm having problems with 3 of my sisters over my mothers will .....I'm the executor ....and they don't like anything I do or say ......It's hard ....They say true colours show up when there's a will ...well I definately didn't expect it from them...sorry but there not worth taking up drinking again

Comment

Witts - didn't know you were also dealing with the loss of your mother. I am so sorry.
                  Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hope you are starting to feel better WE XO I was totally down in the dumps yesterday but I woke up feeling better and I have to accept that not every day is a dream (I wish it bloody was though, I'd be tall, slim, gorgeous, rich...... I could go on!!!)
                    I'm going home to an empty house tonight that will have 3 bottles of wine in the fridge, of which my brain is saying, well, you could have a glass and I'm fighting it saying NO Campral, do your thing and make the voices stop!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to have to go home and get straight on MWO!

Comment

live-love-learn
                      just tell yourself you will be sick if you drink on campral
                      I'm slowly getting there
                      Thankyou everyone it helps knowing there are some-people who do care a big THANKYOU

Comment

How are you going now WE?? I hope things are looking better for you, another day down, we are beating alcohol and getting stronger xo

Comment

LLL and WE: you guys can do this!!! thinking of you guys.....
                          as for your sisters and the will WE, just remember that what is in that will is just STUFF....
                          I just won't anymore

Comment

Your right it is only stuff
                            I'm great to-day
                            thankyou everyone

Comment

Hi wits end,hope today is better for you,you know l find funny,seems like monsters come out in people over someone elses possesions,it is only material things ,not worth having lost relationships over,l really find people bazarre when it comes to wills,my opinion l never earned the stuff so l don't care what is done with it.l like to fend for myself not think of someone elses possesions as making me happy,all the best sorry people have to be so frustrating when it comes to loss of aloved one.you know your mom wouldn't want the trouble you are going through to be happening. So maybe you can not take how they are being to heart.lt seems to come with having control,no one wants someone else in control. Your mom must of know you could handle it thats why you got the job,try not to take it personally ,it seems to come with the territory.all the best ,you can stay sober,it's only a thought and a thought can be changed.hope l didn't over step my boundrys with my comment.happy thursday to you,may it be a better day!!

Comment

Working...
                              X