30 years sobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 years sobe

I was sober for 30 years started drinking again 5 years ago... This last year big problem.
    Only one day so far.

30 years sobe

Well you came to the right place you will get lots of support and great tips here. Do you want to talk about what happened?
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

Comment

30 years sobe

R
      Yogagirl123;1520256 wrote: I was sober for 30 years started drinking again 5 years ago... This last year big problem.
      Only one day so far.
      :welcome:
      Glad you found us. Please head on to the newbys nest to introduce your self and receive support for your first few days here.
      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

30 years sobe

YogaGirl,

:welcome: to MWO. We always hear that if we start drinking again, no matter how long we were sober, it will get as bad as it was and then worse.

Your post drives that home.

Please check out the Newbies Nest and the Tool Box.

Give yourself some tender care this first week to sober up. I have heard people suggest your treat yourself as if you have the flu. Of course go to ER if you are having serious withdrawals.

Let us know more about you when you get a chance.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

30 years sobe

welcome
          thats what all of us are afraid of slipping back .....I know that it will be worse for me
          but your back again welcome

Comment

30 years sobe

thanks for all your comments.... it has been a challenge.. I'm working in 72 hours scared to go out of the house except for work.

Comment

30 years sobe

Hi Yogagirl. Glad you are here. I am too new to give advice, but I can offer a huge welcome and a hug. Stay strong.
              Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

30 years sobe

MossRose;1520812 wrote: Hi Yogagirl. Glad you are here. I am too new to give advice, but I can offer a huge welcome and a hug. Stay strong.
                I dont think anyone is ever to new to add content........never know who you will help out
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                X