DAY 6 - Done !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 6 - Done !!

That was beautiful, BNRS! We are so very proud of you. You sound like youre doing great! Congrats on going for your MBA and all the weight loss too!
    Your shares keep me going as well. Im so happy to be doing this together...standing right behind you. :l

Comment

DAY 6 - Done !!

bnrs good for you you go girl
      I would like to know how you lost the weight if anything I've put it on

Comment

DAY 6 - Done !!

Great job! I am only very early on, but I read your beginning of the thread and you have given me so much encouragement. I, unfortunately, have gained, but it's only been a few days, but I am eating like crazy, but it's better than drinking! Keep up the good work!:goodjob:

Comment

DAY 6 - Done !!

A big hello to all my fellows on MWO. Been some days since I have posted, so not much to say except : TODAY IS 30 Days AF !!!

1 Month under the belt so now I guess I stop checking the days and weeks and now have to do it by month.... Coming here to MWO made it possible to all those who posted in my first week your words and advice have gotten me here.

I just want to say thank you for the kind words and look forward to your advice as always.

Comment

DAY 6 - Done !!

BNRS;1532283 wrote: A big hello to all my fellows on MWO. Been some days since I have posted, so not much to say except : TODAY IS 30 Days AF !!!

1 Month under the belt so now I guess I stop checking the days and weeks and now have to do it by month.... Coming here to MWO made it possible to all those who posted in my first week your words and advice have gotten me here.

I just want to say thank you for the kind words and look forward to your advice as always.
            CONGRATS on 30 DAYS!!! :goodjob: I'm on day 16 and soooo looking forward to reaching 30!
            First attempt June 30 (42 days)

Day 1: August 13, 2013
            7 Days:
            14 Days:
            30 Days:
            60 Days:
            90 Days:

Comment

DAY 6 - Done !!

BNRS
              that's great! 30 days! It is an amazing thing to shake that monkey off your back. Good luck with the NF as well.
              Best
              SS
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
              X