Day 6 and starting to feel like I dont fit in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdlady;1522713 wrote: When you feel yourself throwing a pity party, put yourself on a task to help someone else. Bake someone a cake and take it over. WRITE someone a letter (on paper!), take your dog to a nursing home....if you put yourself to the service of others in the early days, it really helps. Byrdie
    Dear Lost, I felt EXACTLY like you in those early days as well, I followed Byrdie's advice and it made a really big difference, I baked my neighbour cookies and volunteered helping others. It not only kept me busy, it stopped me from making excuses that an AF life was just too difficult a task to undertake (I found myself doing this ALOT at the beginning).

Helping others is rewarding, and I knew I would never have done those things in the past because I was always %$#^ hungover. Keep on the track you are on, an AF life is a better life and you deserve it! :l
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Hello lost your doing great keep it up

Comment

lost soul I think you're going to need a new handle at this rate. Byrdie is so smart, and so are you for heeding her advice!
        Newbies Nest
        Toolbox
        My accountability thread

Comment

Working...
        X