Independence! An AF July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence! An AF July

Today is Canada Day! Let's start today and every day in July independent from AL. Welcome all! The monthly threads have been so helpful for me, whose on board for an AF July???
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Independence! An AF July

I've been waiting for this post so I could say, I'm on board! Halo, you inspire me with the way you have racked up so many AF days, I mean months!
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Independence! An AF July

AF-reedom July!

AF-reedom July for me!!!! I'm on the Freedom train with you!
      Put your hands over your heart - and tell yourself that you are going to guard this essence of who you are with everything. Alcohol opens us up to darkness and depression instantly. You choose love today. Guard it by keeping the poison out of your body. It IS poison.

NF - May 2, 2013 (cig free Jan. 25, 2013)
      AF - July 31, 2013
      :lordhelpme:

Comment

Independence! An AF July

I'm onboard.

-S- :yes2:

Comment

Independence! An AF July

I'd love the chance to hop on board for an AF July. I'm in!

Comment

Independence! An AF July

Me, too! Our month of independence!

Comment

Independence! An AF July

I'm on board

Comment

Independence! An AF July

I am waving my flag of independence too...! Or maybe that's surrender.
                zwink:
                Well, at any rate, I'm in!
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Independence! An AF July

Hey free, rita now, last straw, my life, acadia of maine, witts end and kradle123, awesome to have the best company on this monthly thread. A big welcome to anyone else that wants to join! :welcome:

Attended two big festive parties today (started at 11 am), AL flowing at both, and stuck to plain water, with literally no cravings!!!!! Watched everybody get wasted, had some laughs, came home and feeling soooo happy to be AF, and hangover free! The month of July is ours everyone, :h
                  On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Independence! An AF July

July 2 - nice to see all the July commitments to AF.

These are my difficult days - when I feel really good physically (I finished day 18 - 3rd and final quit) Al is toying with me and I hate it. .........."Just a little shot now and then won't hurt"........"It'll relax you"........"C'mon, you're not really an ALK. You never fell down, never a DUI, although you did barf in your boyfriend's bedroom in 1978 and he stepped in it, oh, never mind that".......... "Naaa, you don't have to worry, of course there is the time you thought it was still Monday and it was really Thursday - oh don't bother about that."

SHUT UP AL

-S-

Comment

Independence! An AF July

:rays:

I am IN!! Independence is ours for the taking!!!!

I posted rays because I am on vacation and those are the only rays around right now. I need sunshine!! In the meantime, I am exercising and going for long runs. Not bad

But I REALLY want to spend the day on the beach.....
                      Happy July everyone!
                      I just won't anymore

Comment

Independence! An AF July

Happy July 2nd everyone.

I went to the gym this morning before work and feel so great - I wish I had the willpower to do it every day! LOL. At least I'm attempting it a few days a week. I'm hoping exercise will become my new addiction.

Have a great AF day all. Jenni - I will be going to the beach Weds night for a long weekend - hope to have great weather too!

Comment

Independence! An AF July

Happy July! Today is day 2 (again) so this is perfect timing. YEAH!!
                          DW

Comment

Independence! An AF July

Great work everyone! Dail Wine, day 2 for you today, can't wait to celebrate your day 0 with you at the end of the month!!
                            Last straw, if need be find a pair of ear muffs to block out AL's voice, if nothing else wearing them for awhile will make you laugh :H
                            We can do this!!!!

Comment

Independence! An AF July

OK, HALO, I think I have a pair around here in the winter clothing stash. Thanks for the idea.

-S-

Comment

Working...
                              X