X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Does anyone know a Dr. in Reno NV that will prescribe topo to help?:new:

Help

Tigger.....I'm not from Reno, but there are some threads here that indicate where people have ordered Topa online. I think you can do a thread search (above) for topa that might help you find it. I've been taking Topa for a couple of months and I haven't actually seen my doctor yet about it (that first face-to-face appt is next week), but she knew that I have had trouble with migraines, and so I called and asked if she would prescribe Topomax for migrained. O.K. I lied a little. But I will confess next week when I go in for my face to face appt. I just wanted the Topa. All that to say....I think it is easier to get Topa for migraines (if you happen to have a history of migraines....I'm not suggesting that you lie to your doctor about a history of migraines, though!)
    I hope that's a bit of help. Anyway, I'm glad you found this site. Hang in there.

Comment

Help

Oh, and Tigger, in the meantime, Kudzu can be purchased over the counter, is one of the supplements suggested in the MWO program (are you familiar with it? downloaded the program? purchased the book, etc?) and it is also extremely helpful in curbing cravings!

Comment

Help

Tigger I will send you a PM (private message) look for the little envalope picture on the top right of the screen.

D
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Help

Tigger, if you tell your doctor you have miagrains or have read that topa helps you loose weight, they will usually prescribe it for you. Tell them you researched it on the internet. They hate that and will not be out done by the internet.!! I never told my doctor what I wanted it for. he is a internalist and I felt my drinking done of his business. I said weight loss, got it. Then had a allergic reaction to it VERY RARE!! But I'm doing Fine with sups
          Take Care
          Mary

Comment

Help

I bought my supps from this site and topa from aclepsa.
            Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com

Hels

Comment

Help

question

Were you scared to take topo with our a Dr. ? I am concerned that I may run into problems and not have anyone to help

Comment

Help

I took Topa without a Dr. READ THE BOOK. You will get all the information you need. I didn't want anything about this in my medical history so I ordered online as well.

Good luck and Welcome.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Help

Thanks

I have the book, and CD's. Topo just sounds a little scary when I read the side effects. One more question..you found it safe to order online, and the side effects were ok?

Comment

Help

Yes I found it safe to order online. I ordered twice from RiverPharmacy however they are much more expensive than the aclepsia.
                    The only nagging side effect I had was the tingling fingers that came late in the day for about 10 minutes that's it. I took my Topa first thing in the morning because I found I would be up very late at night if I took it in the afternoon. However everyone is different. I am a morning person so I liked being wide awake then. I never had the Topa-Dopa or tiredness that many get. I got up to 200 mg and then titrated down to nothing I am currently taking Kudzu and L Glut which are working great.
                    Good luck
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                    X