Thought I was stronger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was stronger.

I'm on a mission to find out how to sleep better today!! His everyone else going??

Comment

Thought I was stronger.

Hi 3June, it's good to hear from you. How's everything going in your world?

LLL, it sounds like you have extreme insomnia. I feel so bad for you. I have read that valerian root is supposed to be a natural sedative and help with sleep problems. I haven't tried it myself though, so I can't say for sure how well it works. But I may give it a try because it's supposed to help with anxiety too.

Well, heading into the weekend with new resolve. I have made plans for both days to spend time with my non-drinking friends and family. I'm ashamed to say that I used to avoid them on the weekends. How awful is that? Hope everyone has a good evening and a sober, fun weekend.
      Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Thought I was stronger.

Drinking today. Extreme tiredness and going to the doc tomorrow. I'm already hating yield to an extreme high so I have to elite e the doc will help

Comment

Thought I was stronger.

Moss

Just checking to see how you are doing. I got lost along the way this week but I'm back. Hope you are doing well!
          Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
          [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Thought I was stronger.

Hi Miley, just saw this and hope you are hanging in there. I'm doing well. I had a good night. A very good night. My son came for a visit and I am happy. Let's stay strong, ok?

Comment

Thought I was stronger.

LLL - please let us know how you are doing. Did you go to the doctor?

Comment

Working...
              X