Hopeful Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopeful Heart

Determined to do this.... today is Day One (again) Feel obsessed now with getting well for good. Treetops, thank you for your suggestion of Antabuse.... might be a plan for some, but my doctor won't give me anything, I think we are all different, she knows what is best for me at this stage. If I fail again then I would reconsider! (I could change doctor but she has been very helpful and kind)

Thanks to all for support, it is interesting to learn about the different ways of getting AF

Diamond
    New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Hopeful Heart

DD,

The important thing is to find the way that works for you to get AF.

It is good to hear you have a supportive doctor. That has been a great help to me, also.

Days pile up over time.

Just make sure you stay sober today.

Worry about tomorrow when it is your new today.

Do not think about down the road, it becomes too daunting. I find if I worry about next week, or vacations, or family get togethers, or holidays, etc, it makes today very difficult to get through.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hopeful Heart

Darkest Diamond;1532134 wrote: Determined to do this.... today is Day One (again) Feel obsessed now with getting well for good. Treetops, thank you for your suggestion of Antabuse.... might be a plan for some, but my doctor won't give me anything, I think we are all different, she knows what is best for me at this stage. If I fail again then I would reconsider! (I could change doctor but she has been very helpful and kind)

Thanks to all for support, it is interesting to learn about the different ways of getting AF

Diamond
      You had five days AF last week, you know you can do this.
      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Working...
      X