Amino Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amino Supplements

I'm working on placing an order for all the nutriunts again...I prefer to buy in one place...found the All One at VitaCost for $34.95 and all the other supplements I need for a total cost of around $150.00...a lot but if it helps me stop drinking it is worth it...

The only thing I am having trouble with is the Amino Blend/Complex.....I did find one blend at VitaCost which has everything listed in the Amino Complete except L-Ornithine...I guess I could get some of that separately if needed...Has anyone found a good Blend/Complex you can recommend?...I'd LIKE to get everything from one place if I can. Thanks.
    Tony
    :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Amino Supplements

Tony, Where are you? I go to a local health food store they have everything i need. I take a lot of L-Glutamine. it works wonders for me and is $20.00 for 100, 500mg capsules.
    There are a lot of herbal websites
    Luck
    Mar

Comment

Amino Supplements

Demi, if you can't get the MWO aminos for whatever reason heres a very cost effective option: the better brands of whey protein powders will list what aminos they contain and I was truly amazed and impressed with the one I got. There are many to choose from.
      I get L-glut in 2lb bulk containers on ebay and save a ton of $. I get kudzu and the amino complete from MWO (I don't want to haul that jug of protein powder in my suitcase when I'm travelling!!)
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Amino Supplements

I think if you are taking the All-One you do not need any more amino acids?? I believe the All-one has them all. Also demi, cannot recomment the Kudzu from this website enough. It has what has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Five days AF this week with no big deal.......
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Amino Supplements

OK here's a question. I have the amino acids and I have L Glut. What is the difference? I am taking kudzu and L glut right now and I agree with Lushy that the kudzu from this site is amazing.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Amino Supplements

Beaches, L-glut is indeed an amino but we need extra ammounts to acheive what we are looking for hence the need to get it on it's own in bulk. In order to get 5grams it takes a heaping teaspoon...it's pretty bulky!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Amino Supplements

I have the capsules of L Glut that I ordered from here. So that is different than the amino acid combo...OK I will continue on with what is working. I just have that huge bottle of amino acids here.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Amino Supplements

I ordered most of the supplements from VitaCost.com .... they have a pretty good price on everything even 2.2LBS of All One for about $34.....I got some liquid aminos from them for about $13.00...from what I read they should be good for about 21 days and have all of the aminos in the program except L-ornathine I believe...
                One of the reasons I went with the liquid is that I take 3TBS a day instead of nine horse pills.
                On the additional amino supplement...there are aminos in the All One but the updated program recommendations on the site recommend taking additional Aminos mid-morning.
                nino

Comment

Amino Supplements

that is a good price on the all in one, I am gonna go check it out, I havent tried to all One powder yet but I was just looking into it since I will be going off of Topa next week, i am looking around for some maintenance items, the All one powder through MWO/ Nutriteck is 15.9 oz and its 33.95, so vitacost has one double the size for the same price, I am on my way to check it out.
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Amino Supplements

Guys!!! It is the same powder!!! but double the size!!!!! It is even the same brand, it is nutritech, go on that vitacost website, you get the 2.2lb size for the same price you would pay for the 15.9 oz one here!!!!!
                    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Amino Supplements

It IS the same Victoria....last time I purchased it from Dr. Trust or some web site like that...I had gotten most of my other supplements from Vitacost.com....at that time Vitacost didn't have All One in stock....now they do and at a great price...and their price on the other supplements seems good too...on the Aminos I ordered the "suggested retail" price is $25 something....I checked around and most places had them for around $20 (a few had them for a dollar or two less...some had them for more)....vitacost's price was the best...AND...according to what I've read the liquid aminos are assimilated a bit easier...sure makes more sense than all the big pills!.
                      Now...I don't work for vitacost or get any kind of rebate....I just try to get things for the best price I can...I have 9 children and by necessity have to search out the best prices...humm....how is it that I search out the best prices and when it comes to the fire water/sauce i just buy it...no I don't buy the most expensive fire water/wine, etc....but I do buy it....

Comment

Working...
                      X