Square one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Square one

Well, I've lost my job and boyfriend, don't know how I'm going to pay bills but what I do know is that drinking just makes me more depressed so here I am, back at day 1 and hoping with every fibre of my being that I can pull my head out of this depression because I know it only makes things worse but hey, with no money I won't be drinking lol!!
    I'm going to walk with my dogs in the morning, dust myself off, start a new day and remember I cannot afford to not take my anti anxiety meds, it ruins me.
    So I'm going to read your inspirational stories, try to stop crying and try to calm down......

Square one

LLL sorry about your losses, but you're right, if things don't change things don't change. You can make the positive changes you need in order to turn this around. We're here to help. Stay close!
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

Comment

Square one

Hang in there LLL, not drinking will help you find the clarity you need to get through this, and I know you will get through this. Sending strength your way. G
      "A good garden may have some weeds"
      Thomas Fuller

Comment

Square one

Thanks!! Sleep isn't happening but I'm AF and determined to succeed this time around!!!

Comment

Square one

3 l's hope your better to-day
          and things seem a bit brighter

Comment

Square one

LLL, like a lot of folk around here I know how hard it is when relationships go wrong because of our entanglement with the booze. I hope you get some sleep and that you start to feel better soon.
            "I used to be on the guest list, but now I'm on the nest list!"

Newbies Nest:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html

Toolbox:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html

Comment

Square one

LLL, sorry about what's happened to you, but you are absolutely right. Drinking just makes matters worse. Hang in there, how are you feeling now?
              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Square one

come on 3 l's you can do it

Comment

Square one

Lll...my heart goes out to you. You can do this!
                  Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
                  [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Square one

Thanks for everyone's support! The upsetting thing is I've done this to myself and we create in our head the worst scenario and it starts happening. My dogs have been sticking close and today I'm going to take them for a walk, take in some fresh air and be happy to be alive.
                    Day 2 AF please can the happiness rid me off this anxiety!!!!

Comment

Square one

Good Morning LLL. Try not to blame yourself for what has happened. You haven't done this to you, alcohol has. Day 2 AF is a new day for you and I hope that you can indeed feel happy to be alive. All the best for your day.
                      "I used to be on the guest list, but now I'm on the nest list!"

Newbies Nest:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html

Toolbox:https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html

Comment

Square one

Thanks for your support, I'm going to get one support for my anxiety which will hopefully get me back on track.
                        I didn't go for a big walk today but I walked around and picked things up around my yard which is more than what I do most days.
                        I hope tomorrow I keep my promise to my dogs and take them out

Comment

Square one

3l's slow and steady wins the race ...just do one day at a time and it's not such a big hurdle

Comment

Square one

Lll so sorry you are going a really rough time. Dogs will make you feel better. They know when you hurt. Just give them a big hug and take a deep breath. I really hope you feel better tomorrow. I know not sleeping can drive you dingy. I read when it hits. Usually around 3 in the morning. You would not believe the stuff I have read!!
                            Take care. I will check on you to see how you are holding up. Pm me if you need.
                            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Square one

Thanks everyone!! I'm feeling like the dark cloud has lifted a little today, I even smiled and laughed with my dogs as they tried to roll on my head, it's a morning thing they do to get themselves moving!!
                              I'm taking my dogs out and pretty excited, it's a nice day out so a walk will be fantastic for all of us!!!
                              I hope you all are going well today, I will be back soon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X