Back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again

Thanks you guys! Cindi, that is so true. Keep up the fight! Hope you all have a good night, will check back tomorrow :h

Comment

Back again

Hi noodle, your avatar is so cute! Welcome and congratulations, the first three days are tough, and you're over them now. Here's to a full week AF! How are you feeling?
      Newbies Nest
      Toolbox
      My accountability thread

Comment

Back again

Sorry Sparkles, we must have posted at the same time! I'm no expert believe me, I only excel at excess. If you're not happy, then I'd say do something about it. But like we all know too well, we all know what to do, it's doing it that seems to be the problem. I'd recommend having a good dig around this site, and evaluate and compare what others are going through to your own experiences. I like you, am juggling life, family, work and studies, usually whilst half cut. I just reckon I'm not kidding as many people as I think I am, and now realise how much I've sacrificed (money namely, and what my family are going without because I'm spending $200 + a week on wine), but I reckon my health, time and God knows what else is also rapidly declining. Keep in touch, good luck x

Comment

Back again

Hi June,
          Feel like crap to be honest. All sorts of womens hormone things going on, along with the lack of you know what dosn't make for a great feeling. Think I'll take my pooch out for a bit of fresh air. Thanks for asking, hope you are all good x

Comment

Back again

Getting outside will help, and exercise too, also see if you can change up your routines a little. Good advise I heard in the beginning was eat as much as you want. it really helped me. Instead of wine at night I ate ice-cream and treats. I know you can't sustain that long term but if it helps you get through the beginning then it's worth it. Keep posting and stay close!
            Newbies Nest
            Toolbox
            My accountability thread

Comment

Back again

Thanks noodle for writing back ! Lets touch base tomorrow. night !!!

Comment

Back again

Hi Noodle! Remember to use the toolbox thread when the going get's tough! Lots of great tips there. Keep up the good work. I love your av!
                Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Back again

I missed you Noodle! You only fail when you quit trying, so in my book you are the farthest thing from a failure. You just keep on sticking close to us ok? I know it's hard, but it's DOABLE....and SO worth it. I expect to see your little dancing marshmallow all over these boards, ya hear?? :h
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Back again

glad your back noodle ....just keep trying you will get there

Comment

Back again

Noodle I am back on day one again, How are you? I really want to get to at least 30 days so I know AL doesnt have any control over me. Its hard
                      i had about 2 weeks AF earlier this month and I felt amazing, especially after Day 4 or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X