What a mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mess

Hi Friends, you are right I have also tried staying sober but max I lasted was one week or 10 days ... and thats in last 10 years maybe 3 times I remember . The fact I am trying for the forth time in last 10 uears or so the data itself hits me as to how I am not in in control. It looks like I have beeing feeding myself to beer everyday evening. The worst part is evening knowing this and knowing that I am an alcoholic I have been drinking heavily. High colestrol, triglecerides, ggtp, uric acid ... and knowing have been drinking ... I did attend twice AA meeting but didnt like the concept as I am not at all religious ... and concept if praying to God is something... aloen to me especially when I mysslf have brought myself to this mess. It great tonshare all this with you guyz and hope to be a long term sober member here ...
    Rahul
    --------------------------------------------
    Rewiring my brain ... done ...
    Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
    Rebooting ... done ...
    Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

What a mess

Hi Rahl! Welcome!!!

On to a new day Free of the Beer!! One thing that may help you is to stay off all YEAST for awhile. Beer drinkings are craving YEAST, WHEAT, SUGAR and ALCOHOL. It can help your cravings to cut out those things until you have some Alcohol free weeks behind you.

3June2013 is correct ... You can't HOPE for something so important - you must set your mind on quitting! It's a decision you must make and be determined to achieve! It's like getting in a car and driving. You can't close your eyes and HOPE to get there. You must open them wide, focus, map a route and drive with every intent on arriving!!

I'm in here with you - jump in and let's make it happen!!
      Put your hands over your heart - and tell yourself that you are going to guard this essence of who you are with everything. Alcohol opens us up to darkness and depression instantly. You choose love today. Guard it by keeping the poison out of your body. It IS poison.

NF - May 2, 2013 (cig free Jan. 25, 2013)
      AF - July 31, 2013
      :lordhelpme:

Comment

Working...
      X