Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back - Daisy45 could do with your support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyaway, good to hear from you again. It feels good to be back. Hope all is well with you. Will take me a few days to read back and catch up.
    And hello Mossrose and thank you. I do want this and hope this feeling sticks....
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hey Daisy!!! GREAT to see you posting!! It takes a strong commitment and it sounds like you are there.

I hope your family is persevering after your dad's death. That's a really tough loss and I'm sorry your dad lost his battle.

Thinking of you and wishing you strength! One foot in front of the other one is how it's done around here! Hugs dear lady!! XO, Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hey Byrdie; thank you and also for your pm which I only opened recently. It's been a tough year and I know dad is in a good place now. Have been kind of lost since he passed and blocking life out.
        But there comes a time to move forward and the only time I have ever done that well is when I have been AF, so here goes!!!
        Hope all is great with you. Looking forward to getting back to the craic!

Comment

Daisy glad you are with us.
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Thanks Beagle; just checking in at the end of day 2. Last night was long, sleepless, edgy, but was it worth it? Hell yes!!!!! On just my second day the difference in how I feel and look is clear. I caught a glimpse of my real self again and knew life could be better and so much more - it is up to me!

Comment

Hi Daisy - yes, it is so worth it. Hang in there. Sending you strong AF vibes!!:l

Comment

I remember this feeling very well - having to do the 'walk of shame' and admit to slipping!
                Done, dusted and ready to go again!
                Day 1 and accountable!

Comment

Working...
                X