Good nite al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good nite al

Good nite/bye ! I am letting you go.....setting you free. Actually I am freeing myself. Tomorrow is day 1 for me.......day 1 of 30 .......at least. I have my supplements/plans/supports all lined up! I am looking forward to feeling better....having more time to care for me and more importantly those I love! I have been on this site before . . . .mostly lurking but afraid to commit..........time for change! MWO I am counting on your wisdom! :

Good nite al

Hey Buggirl
    welcome! You will feel better, believe it. Come over to the Newbie Nest. It is a great place to read and to learn. There are folks there at all stages of beating this. You will find good support there. I lurked for about 4-5 months before really committing. I know joining here and reading posts for all that time helped me tremendously.
    best to you
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good nite al

Wow Sam..... I did not expect such a quick response.....thank you! I am in va too! I am headed to bed knowing that this is my time.... Looking forward to a new beginning tomorrow!

Again thank you:upset::l

Comment

Good nite al

Ok.....so still working on the avatars:H

Comment

Good nite al

Bg
          it took me some time to get the avatar thing to work... computers have their own ways. Enjoy your new morning. 1st day I think is rewarding. It is refreshing to feel anew!

Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good nite al

Welcome Buggirl! Come on over to the nest, lots of support there. Hoping your day one goes smoothly.

Comment

Good nite al

Good bye and good riddance AL!

Welcome Bug!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Good nite al

Welcome BG!

You will not believe how much better you're going to feel as you rack up your AF days!

Best to you!

UN

Comment

Working...
                X