I am hopeless.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hopeless.

Yep - can't get much dumber than me. Blew a another chance...again. I'm hopeless.
    Everything is going to be amazing

I am hopeless.

MossRose;1547730 wrote: Yep - can't get much dumber than me. Blew a another chance...again. I'm hopeless.
    No you are not, just start again and keep going.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

I am hopeless.

And I am arrogant enough, to actually welcome newbies. OMG!! I need to fix my own life first. I am such a hypocrite. I know I'm going to regret posting this in the morning. But if MWO has taught me one thing, it's that I need to be honest. I think I just screwed up my relationship with my youngest son forever. Oh God, forgive me for being such an idiot.

Comment

I am hopeless.

Dear Moss Ross,
        UK Blonde typed the words before I could. You are not hopeless. You are fighting a foe who is cunning, ubiquitous, and seductive. The fact that you are back here says to want to win the battle. You've dusted yourself off, now keep going.
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

I am hopeless.

Rose, no one is hopeless. That's AL talking, not you. We all mess up, please stick around, and don't be too hard on yourself. :l
          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

I am hopeless.

Hi Moss,

You are not an idiot, nor are you dumb. Alcohol, our addiction to it, and how we are when drinking can be irrational and seem to defy logic, and despite some biological info that explains what happens to our brain chemistry when we drink, there still is that irrational illogical factor in there that's difficult to explain.

One important question is which path are you going to take right now? Are you going to sink further into the madness, or come out fighting for your life?

You are a decent person, and you can take back your precious life. Everything else flows on from there.

Get back on the horse. We are with you all the way. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am hopeless.

MossRose, what's going on?
              Why did you feel the need to drink again? It's important to identify your triggers so you don't have a repeat in the future.

Stop drinking now, take back control of your life. You can work on repairing your relationship with your son soon enough.

Drink lots of water, get the AL out of your house & get back to work on your plan.
              You can do this

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I am hopeless.

Thanks for the support. I am very sad right now. And extremely disappointed in myself. I thought I was stronger. But I obviously am a very weak person.

Comment

I am hopeless.

Dear MossRose,

You haven't had much, right? And you came here so this means you want to stop so dump it out now, ok? You will be able to handle the issue with your son so much better if you stop now. Please post and tell us that you have poured it all out.

We love and care about you. You just told me that your sober self is your friend. Don't push her out.

Love and strength to you - NS

Comment

I am hopeless.

MossRose

You had a moment of weakness - you are not a weak person. Please watch those TED talks - the link to one of them is in Free's signature and then you can search for her other one on shame.

You are NOT a bad person. You are a wonderful woman who made a mistake. Forgive yourself and begin again.

:h NS

Comment

I am hopeless.

NS - not much, but I'm sure he noticed. I hate myself right now. But i trust you, so I just dumped the rest. Thank you.

Comment

I am hopeless.

Good. You can do this. I will be back later to see how you are. Xx

Comment

I am hopeless.

Guitarista - I am going to fight for my life. Lav - thank you, thank you for caring.

Comment

I am hopeless.

MossRose;1547755 wrote: Guitarista - I am going to fight for my life. Lav - thank you, thank you for caring.
                            We are walking right alongside you friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am hopeless.

Guitarista, your kindness made me cry. In a good sort of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X