Fathers Day Celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers Day Celebration

Hello Everyone, I have just been flicking through some shopping Catalogues and am amazed at the advertising pushing kids to buy booze for Dad on Fathers Day next Sunday. Comments like " spoil dad on Fathers Day" makes me sick when I think of what al has done to me and my friends on MWO. I visualize some dads being drunk and violent in front of their family because he was spoilt with his favourite bottle of whiskey. Prices are being slashed everywhere as store owners try there hardest to win every dollar. So so glamortised. Just wanted to Share. Thanks for listening.

Fathers Day Celebration

What a crock! I hate alcohol and what it has done to me, my friends and family. The worst thing is that when we decide not to drink it anymore, everyone else looks at us like we have some kind of disease....it is the only drug that is legal and it's glamorized. Maybe we should start a movement to show what alcohol really does to people!
    Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
    [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Fathers Day Celebration

wasnt fathers day in june?im trippin
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X