Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally kindling

Pauly

I continuously got sober then relapsed, hundreds of times before joining MWO and afterwards. Not saying you have to go through this but it's part of the process, one day it'll be permanently AF.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

totally kindling

Pauly I am in this fight with you. Every step of the way. Let me know if I can help you. I too have really struggled with quitting. It's one of the most defeating feelings to want to quit so badly and not be able to. With help here on mwo and people like you posting honestly about their struggles I have learned to view this problem in a different view point.
      Hope you have a great af day.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

totally kindling

hey Pauly. Sending lots of hugs from the South Pole :H:H
        You can do this and don't give up. You were so cheerful a few days back on our Abs thread and we miss you! maybe the dr can suggest some medication that helps you to keep your resolve.
        Be well my dear and don't beat yourself up. You know what you have to beat up. Beat the AL beast. - one day at a time. :h

Comment

totally kindling

Pauly - Ditto what Kradle said! :l

Honesty is the key. I couldn't get sober until I was HONEST with myself...no more bullshi**ing myself and thinking I wasn't that bad...I was THAT bad and worse!!! You're doing great and your honesty shows how strong you are!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
          X