Bailey coffee :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey coffee

available;1549259 wrote: Londoner I was actually thinking of the non alcoholic cocktails, looks like you are drinking alcohol and keeps the masses happy
    Don't give a stuff about the masses. I've tried the non-al cocktails they are usually full of sugar, over priced and don't last very long. Can't see the point. I will ask for a black coffee plenty of bars produce these or are happy to make you a cuppa. Often when out I won't have a drink at all, or have a diet coke, sparkling water or even a glass of tap water. I'm proud to say I don't drink alcohol. If anyone whinges I'm out of there or start telling them how awful it was when I drank the stuff..............soon moves them on to a different subject but mostly I don't tend to be in drinking company these days.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Bailey coffee

Good one UK Blonde. Shows how sober can be cool.

Comment

Bailey coffee

I come from the land of Baileys.
        Bailey's is just whiskey, sugar, cream & coffee flavouring.
        Bailey's coffee is just another name for Irish Coffee using Baileys instead of plain whiskey.
        Just leave out the feckin whiskey & have a coffee with lashings of sugar & cream. Sorted !

As UKB says it's just an excuse used by people to get a sneaky drink in at the end of a boozy meal in case they sober up :H ( a la my SIL )

Comment

Bailey coffee

Ukblonde;1549264 wrote: Don't give a stuff about the masses.
          Agree with this statement UKB. There's no reason to try to "fit in" and make it look like you're embibing. It's no one's business what you're drinking or not drinking. Be proud of being AF. They're probably jealous in some respects anyway!

Comment

Bailey coffee

Screw the masses! LOL

There are all kinds of flavored coffee creamers (I love coconut creme!)...take some with you and order a regular coffee and add your own flavor!
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
            X