Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hi Elm, welcome. Hope you stay around. You asked what is the difference between habit and addiction - hmmmm, yes I thought it was 'just a habit' I had got into too, until I tried to stop...... so, my thoughts are that if your 'habit' eats away at your head to be satisfied then I would say it is addiction (yes, I know I am addicted... it eventually got through to me!), as Determinator said, whatever it is - I'VE GOT IT. Glad you found us, this is the fabbiest place ever. Look forward to getting to know you.

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hello everyone

Hello Elmeka....
      ....and welcome.

Comment

Hello everyone

thank you all SO VERY MUCH!
        I ordered the Topa online yesterday. My Doc won't describe it. So I plan to give it a chance and then see what my GP thinks about it. (Or what happened to me). I'm a little bit scared, but also curious,so, I am looking forward this event (my first Topa).:thanks:

Comment

Hello everyone

Elmeka,
          Welcome and glad you joined us. There is alot of useful information about the topa if you have any questions. Take care.
          Abby

Comment

Hello everyone

Hi Ellen glad you are here. Yes wine is wonderful and then I migrated to rum. That was a bad turn for me. Since being here though I have found such great support from people who I wouldn't know if I bumped into them, but have grown to admire and respect.
            I hope you stick around. By the way I have really just started the CD's not too long ago and I listen to them when I go to bed. I was so amazed at what a difference they made.

Hope you stick around and have fun with that 3 year old. I have twins who are 4 and a 21 month old!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X