Amber's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber's Journal

Hi! Yes! 60 days! That is so fantastic! :yougo: Sorry I missed your post on the 3rd - just seen it today x
    AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Amber's Journal

You go girl!:happy: You go girl! :happy:

I bet you feel amazing! Keep it up dahling :h
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Amber's Journal

Hi all. I am so confused about posting. And, when I look for unread mail it goes back to 2009. I wa t to keep in touch and know I will need your support. My start day is Tuesday when I hope to get my meds and will have the whole package. I need to find a posting class for dummies. After reading all the wonderful stories I know I can do it too. Hi K9. Great to know you are out there for me. Will let you all know how it goes on Tuesday. It is tough to be ola, with a drinking problem and a tech problem too. My best to all.

Comment

Amber's Journal

Hi Erie

The best place to start is the 'just starting out' forum - link below
          Just Starting Out? - My Way Out Forums

The newest threads are at the top. Head for the Newbies Nest and get used to posting there first. You will be very welcome there and can venture out on the site when you feel more comfortable x
          AF since Halloween 2016

Comment

Amber's Journal

Thanks wine-no! I didn't even realize which section I was on, but it was so great to get a reply. Will follow your advice. Good luck to us all.:welcome:

Comment

Amber's Journal

You're welcome Erie. Wishing you all the best and speak to you again soon x
              AF since Halloween 2016

Comment

Working...
              X