Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amino Acid ques.

Hello All,
    I am another newbie who has been reading all of your posts for about the last month. I am very inspired by what many of you are accomplishing and have decided to take action. I am sick and tired of wasting my evenings drinking wine. I don't know why I drink. I don't know why I want to be buzzed every night. God has blessed me with family, health, opportunity, etc. and I am wasting it!! Some thanks I have.

I am a little confused about the Amino Acid part of the program. I don't see where this is listed in the dosing/supplement chart. Also, I see the book recommends an Amino Acid complex, however, on the site I see that people swear by just a L-Glutamine supplement. Does anyone have any advise on what works best?

I am preparing to put this program into swing next Monday. I've read the book and ordered the CD's and Kudzu. I am not planning on using any Topa, etc. I am also reading Alan Carr's book - Easy Way To Stop Drinking.

I am very thankful that I have all of you to help me on my journey.

TC

Amino Acid ques.

hi TakingControl, and congrads on the strong and positive attitude.
    L-Glut is just one important amino that we drinkers need a particularly large dose of to be helpful (to kill the cravings it can take a full 12+ grams per day..not MG but GRAMS for some people...don't worry it's harmless) then there are the rest of the aminos that are also super important which you can choose from two high quality options from MWO. If you get the amino complete (or the all-one powder if you are female) from MWO and then a seperate L-glut you are in good shape for aminos. I say the gender thing on the all-one because it has too much iron for us guys. Also the MWO kudzu is a must. then it's a good diet, exercise a ton of willpower and before you know it you'll be on top of your grand world
    a note on the L-glutamine...if you get it in bulk powder from ebay or your local nutrition place, a rounded teaspoon is approx 5 to 6 grams. Mixed in juice is the most popular way to choke it down it also helps with sugar cravings.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Amino Acid ques.

hi-
      just thought Id add that I take all the supps and the AllOne and I feel awesome. I havent recieved my Topa in the mail yet but deffinately agree that there must be a connection here between drinking and amino loss. I dont eat much protien either and amino acids are found in protiens. Very interesting that its made me feel better- physicaly and mentally.
      my opinion- its worth it to take the sups.
      PS- I have still been drinking (less) so its not from being AF. waiting on the Topa and may go AF not mods.

G

Comment

Amino Acid ques.

Thanks Determinator and Dayzee for your replies. It sounds like I should use the Amino Complete OR the All One Powder AND use an additional L-Glut supplement.

Thanks for caring.

TC

Comment

Amino Acid ques.

yes that is right TC (I'm no doctor but learning lots). Dayzee, if you don't eat much protein and you feel better after taking the aminos I'm thinking you are probably not getting sufficient dietary protein and I'd strongly suggest taking one or two protein shakes per day. they aren't just for body builders! a good whey protein is excellent brain food and well...good for the whole body actually. glad you're feeling better.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X