Topomax online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topomax online

Some of you have posted links to trusted sites where you can order Topamax. I feel I am going to have to make use of those links. Could you possibly provide me with some info on ordering topamax online. Thanks so much.
    :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Topomax online

Note, that there may be different laws in different countries for pharmacy imports. mdb, from memory, you're in the UK?

Doo
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Topomax online

MDB- I am the same way, good at AF but not so good at moderation. I really want to some day be good at having one and that's all. Just doesn't happen that way for me yet. I still have hope. The topamax site you are looking for is Aclepsa.com. Just put migraines in the reason for needing the drug. Good luck!

Comment

Topomax online

Hi mdb~

go to the thread Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds there are posts there.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Topomax online

Hi MBD,
          Here is a link to the aclepsa topamax page Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com. You can put for migraines or for alcohol reduction. They definatly deliver to the UK. My friend in the UK got hers no problem from aclepsa but previously she ordered from the US and that package was opened and tax had to be paid. So aclepsa seems the best bet as its that much cheaper than lots of the others to.
          Check out the topamax part of this forum there is lots more info there.
          Good Luck
          Suz
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Topomax online

Thanks everyone. I am in the US and I am sure there are severe restrictions on ordering meds online without an Rx.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Topomax online

mdb: I now have a script for Topa but when my insurance was running low last yr (dec) I ordered thru Aclepsa. Live in USofA. Had no probs.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Topomax online

I have ordered twice from Aclepsa, they do the Rx for you and have had no problem having topa sent to the US from them. I'm sure others who ordered from them for the US would have posted if there had been a problem.
                Hels

Comment

Topomax online

Thanks guys. I will be ordering asap and adding to my arsenal.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Topomax online

Thanks guys. I will be ordering asap and adding to my arsenal. Seems like the shipping is a little steep, but worth it I am sure.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Working...
                    X