I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here

Hi ANNE,I have found this place great since I found it and it has been such a positive thing for me. I am 3 days af now and so far not missing my daily tipple! I know this will help you, good luck!

Comment

I'm new here

Welcome aboard!!! ....you will love us, I do!

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Anne and welcome to MWO:
        EWWWW I hate wine hangovers!!!! But I can usually blame mine on vodka. Either way, they suck. I can honestly say I have had neither since mid February and it's been YEARS since I been able to make a claim like that. So glad you are here.
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Anne,:welcome:
          Welcome on board. Just here ahead of you. Still learning the ropes. I promise you will enjoy and everyone only wants to help.
          Health is Wealth.
          Love & Best wishes from the Emerald Isle.
          Rowland.

Comment

I'm new here

Hello Anne, and welcome to our MWO family.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Ann, this site works well for so many..whether moderating. going alcohol free etc.

i found i did a goal of 40 days and it really helped me to get some clear thinking done. i wish you well and good Luck on the start of your journey.

Those headaches are vile...nothing nice about dehydration, cracked lips, bad breath, ruddy skin, yesterdays make up and dare i say i...The wind"

Some things have to go.....................

good Luck

regards Cassy

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Anne:

I know how you feel about wine. I cannot open (even a big) bottle wo/finishing it off. I have had plenty of hangovers.When I don't drink, I feel so good about myself. I wish I could do it more consistently. Please keep sharing.
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

I'm new here

Hi Anne

The last time I drank a couple of weeks ago, I woke up the next morning and my very first conscious thought was 'I hate myself'. As Ylfa says, why we put ourselves through this is incomprehensible. Don't beat yourself up about still drinking for the moment - I think the fact you are reading and posting on this site means a slow and subtle shift is taking place and you are already drinking and thinking in a different way to perhaps what you were before you found MWO. I certainly carried on for a week or two and logged on out of curiosity really. Then i decided to try the 30 days and then i decided I wanted to be part of this online community. No regrets so far. At 16 days AF I am amazed at how my face has changed already - clear eyes, much less tired looking, skin glowing, healthy looking tongue!, just general sparkle. It feels really good and I'd encourage you to give it a go. In tough moments I just tell myself I can drink myself into a stupor if I want in May, but for April, I am on the wagon!

Hope to hear from you again
                  Bean x

Comment

I'm new here

Anne, I have to take it one step at a time. If I look at it as a long journey, it scares the heck out of me. Every evening I succeed, I thank God for that day, and ask for help for the next. This site is great support for every baby step I take. It will help you too, if you will keep coming and opening up to all here who have been where you are and maybe some still are. This is a people helping people place. Take advantage of it. Liz
                    :heart: Eliziby :heart:

Comment

Working...
                    X