Moderation and Supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My aim is moderation. If I could cut my intake by half or by a third I'd be happy.

I've ordered the kudzu and got some L-glutamine yesterday. I took the L-glut before and during a drinking session last night but it did nothing. (I took about 8,000mgs in total.) Does it only curb cravings between sessions?

How about the kudzu? Will it curb cravings if taken before and during a drinking session?

:thanks:

harry, L-Glut and Kudzu both work. They are not the same day results at least not with me. They have to build up in your system for maxium results. as for kudzu recently started it. I take 3 caps at 5pm because evening is when I am most tempted to over indulge.And you really don't have the cravings.
    Mary

Comment

I don't mean to be too graphic here but do the 3 Kudzus give you diarrhea? I just started on the supplements 3 days ago, my dr appt isn't until the 23rd. I realized this morning that I'd been overdosing myself on the kudzu and milk thistle so I cut back this evening at at noon, but I've been in the can for 2 days. Who has time to drink? Actually my cravings have been less somewhat. Do these side effects pass?
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Rotrod, milk thistle can give you the runs if you're not used to it...should pass.

Harry, sounds like you are on the right track with the above advice. let us know how you fare....always someone here!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Harry you may find the only thing that curbs cravings aggressively while you are still drinking is the Topa...but everyone is different. take care. I'm assuming you've downloaded and read the book?
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks D,

Harry, :welcome: I've found in the last few days that if I take the Kudzu prior to the time I would normally want a drink, 4PM or so that it delays the urge. If I get busy doing something I can forget about it for awhile. Then when I start thinking about it I take another. I've cut down a lot in just the past three days. I have to be prepared for the doc saying no to the topa so I won't use that as an excuse to give up.

The cd's help as well and I was not a believer.

Good luck to you and keep posting and reading. It helps.
            If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
            X