Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fight ?

500 !!!!

That's impressive 500, thank's for your words of support, every day is like patting myself on the back, going to get the health thing together soon, starting to see how much the booze has stolen from me , marriage, health and home. I want them back, there out there somewhere, I can almost see them.................................

Comment

The Fight ?

Hi & Welcome!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

The Fight ?

Sunday:
        114 days is amazing. I am still thinking I have to learn to moderate or I else I have to live away from my entire family for the rest of my life. I don't how you do it but I think you must have a strong will and a desire to turn your life around. Good for you. I just read your first post and already I believe in you and your continued success.
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

The Fight ?

The Fight

Well, Im getting ready to face day 115 AF, though wanted to thank those of you that took the time to share words of encouragement, kindness & Support.
          This is a great site and my first day's visit was a pleasure, though it's kind of like that first day in the 'Big School' where am I, what should I do, who should I talk to, shouldn't I be in a class somewhere !!! Well I can only hope that I am able to 'Graduate.'

Im so glad you came here, it wont be the same now Im telling you

(Lennon & Mcartney 1967)

Comment

The Fight ?

Hi Sunday! Welcome on board. As for the choice of friends, well it's true, sometimes one must make a re-evaluation of who really is a friend (and in what state WE were in when we made those friendships). Anyway ....
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

The Fight ?

Welcome Sunday and 115 day is amazing and Neil 500 days that's just incredible!

Sunday, I had to "let go" of some friends that my only true association with was to drink and get drunk. When I was in the middle of it all I argued and fought that they were close friends and we shared a lot and I was not going to let go of them because others thought they were no good. Well now that I have gotten a grip on my life I see that those friendships truly fueled my drinking. I looked forward to seeing them so I could party.

I wish you the best!!
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
              X