Registering for DrinkTracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to register in the DrinkTracker, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I think maybe the vBulletin ID I am using is wrong. Any suggestions?

Hi Sailor,
    It's the same username and password that you use to log in to the boards.
    I think you still have to log in twice though..

Comment

Popeye,
      Thanks. It still doesn't work. Do I have to register separately for DrinkTracker?

Comment

No you don't need to register seperately.
        I go to the link at the top of the page, which gives me the list of people on drinktracker. Right at the very bottom of that page, I click on the word here which gives me two boxes to fill in. The top one I put 'Popeye' in and the bottom one I put my password in.
        This never works the first time so I do it again and I'm in.
        I don't think you even have to fill the boxes in the first time.

Comment

Nope, still doesn't work. Really strange. Is there a system administrator on the sight? When the login fails, it doesn't give me any options other than to try again. Or maybe there is a "help" function somewhere?

Comment

Sorry Sailor,
            That's all I can think of.......

Comment

Drinktracker login

Hi NJ,
              I'm having trouble paying to be a member so I'm in the same boat - needing an administrator.
              Personally I never had trouble with the drinktracker. Just went to the site and at the bottom it has (in bold letters) login here. Hit that and then it pulls up two lines where you enter your name - mine being Eve11 and on the 2nd line I enter my password that I've created to be on this board.
              Good luck-I love tracking and hope to see you there!
              Eve
              "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

NJ, I can't get the thing to work for my either. I just keep track on my own now.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems and need to contact an administrator, scroll down to the bottom of this page, you will see a thick blue line, over in the right hand corner is a list of contacts, the first one says, CONTACT US, click on that and you can then send an email and hopefully get your problem sorted out..

Good luck, Louise..
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Louise,

Thanks again. I sent a message and, hopefully, will have success!

Comment

Hi, I can't use it either. Even inputting my id etc in twice, I can get into the tracker, but can't publish it, I get a page of error messages. I've tried to contact the administrator last week. I've copied my error messages to them, but had no response.

Comment

I got a message from the system administrator yesterday, requesting I reset my password and try again to get into DrinkTracker. Unfortunately, this didn't work either for me, but you might try that... Maybe you'll have better luck!

Comment

DrinkTracker

Actually, NJ, I was hoping to have you let us reset the password on this end--I may not have been clear in my PM. We've been testing with multiple accounts and have not been able to duplicate this issue. However, it's come up in the past, so we'll begin trouble shooting again.

Pebbles, I have PM'd you about your earlier message. Sorry it took so long to get back.

Thanks for reporting this and thanks also to those of you helping out.

RJ
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

RJ,

You are right: I did not read your private message correctly. Please go ahead and reset my password. Any help is welcomed!

PS. Love your site. It is a godsend.

Comment

Status

Hi all.

We've been doing some additional testing and it looks like an earlier problem has returned that prevents some/not all members from logging on to DrinkTracker.

We'll continue to trouble shoot and we have the programmers working on resolving it.

RJ
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X