wino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wino

:new: Just signed in.....Hoping to make some drasitic changes...obviously drink to often if not to much also.. not sure. what to do first or second.

wino

Hi Kat,

Have you read the book? I would recommend starting there and see what aspects of the program you would like to try. There is so much good stuff to help you on your way. Welcome!!!:welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

wino

Yo Kat!

First step down... you found MWO- this is a great place! Take the time to read thru the oodles of good stuff on here... plan your plan of attack- moderation, abstain... or combo... it's ALL GOOD!

WELCOME~

Skoots
      "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

wino

Hi & Welcome~

Read the MWO book and take a look around & get yourself comfortable here. Everyone here is very helpful. Glad you found us.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

wino

I always think in order to achieve anything, you gotta have a plan. On day one, I remembered I had bought some kudzu and had never tried it. It worked like a dream for me - others don't have the same experience with it, but I can't tell you how much it made a difference in my life. I also exercise, read the book, read the boards almost every day just to check in and renew my commitment each day, do some relaxation cds, and take some vitamins. Have the topa but haven't really taken it yet. I've tried to put my finger on what it really was about MWO that made a difference -- I think it's a few things -- the sense of community and truly anonymous support, the idea that this is an ideal program for folks who are in the middle of the drinking progression, and that it helps you on so many fronts with no guilt, no beating yourself up, no all or nothing mentality. I hope you find it to be as wonderful as I have.
          Mama T.
          Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

wino

Welcome Kat,
            Read the book, it's a great start. Actually coming here reading and posting is a great start too.
            Best of luck. Hope you stick around and share some more about yourself in time.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

wino

Hi Kat and welcome:
              For me the best part of this program is the people. Read evrything you can and ask questions if you have them. You will surely get answers from everywhere. The other great thing about the program is that you can tailor it to your individual taste or needs. Read the book, do what parts you like, don't do the others. So glad you found us!
              Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

wino

:welcome: I am fairly new here as well. I signed on in November last year, but didn't really start using the program till a couple of months ago. Lovely people, great support-you can do this! Look forward to hearing more from you.
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

wino

Hello Kat.
                  Welcome.

Comment

wino

Hi Kat,:welcome:
                    I'm here just a few days ahead of you and already I find the pepole terrific, full of encouragement and good wishes. You can already see that in your case. I also have to get and read the book yet. Anyway good luck & goos wishes, enjoy the company of your new found friends.
                    Bye for now, Rowland.

Comment

wino

Rowland again Kat,
                      I have just re-read my message - I should read before I submit ! When I mention pephole of course I meant 'people' - there no peepholes on this site!:H And my goose wishes are all 'good' - enjoy.

Comment

wino

Hi Kat, and welcome.You will receive lots of support and valuable information here.
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

wino

Hi Kat, I echo all that you have read. Welcome! take your shoes off, and stay a while.
                          Mary

Comment

wino

Hi Kat & :welcome:

This site is amazing, when you feel like a drink just sign in here, you can pass away hours, but beware ...... It's addictive ......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

wino

Good luck from someone w/the same problem you have. I wish I could drink like a normal person, but alas I cannot.
                              Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                              October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X