• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wino

Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone with this problem

Comment

wino

Thanks

What a wonderful group of people...maybe this won't be to bad if there are people to talk to that understand.:thanks:

Comment

wino

The people here certainly understand! The MYO program, and especially everyone here, have been a terrific help for me. When I'm at my worst with drinking, I tend to alienate myself from family and friends. Afterall, how could they possibly understand where I am at emotionally and physically. Most of them can control themselves when they drink. Plus, I keep my problems with drinking mostly to myself. Being able to come here and talk about the pain, guilt, shame, elation, pride, success, slips, starting again...it's so beneficial. Good luck. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Julie

Comment

wino

Not sure who said it "But if you fail to plan, you should plan to fail."

mamatee;122228 wrote: I always think in order to achieve anything, you gotta have a plan. On day one, I remembered I had bought some kudzu and had never tried it. It worked like a dream for me - others don't have the same experience with it, but I can't tell you how much it made a difference in my life. I also exercise, read the book, read the boards almost every day just to check in and renew my commitment each day, do some relaxation cds, and take some vitamins. Have the topa but haven't really taken it yet. I've tried to put my finger on what it really was about MWO that made a difference -- I think it's a few things -- the sense of community and truly anonymous support, the idea that this is an ideal program for folks who are in the middle of the drinking progression, and that it helps you on so many fronts with no guilt, no beating yourself up, no all or nothing mentality. I hope you find it to be as wonderful as I have.

Comment

Working...
          X