fell off the wagon...ugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell off the wagon...ugh

Hi all, been awhile since I posted, and like many I too fell off my pretty little wagon! I got back on it though and today is day 4. I don't want to have to go through this shit again! I know I can do this. Hope everyone is well.
    Kdog
    Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

fell off the wagon...ugh

Ugh I hate day 4 it's the worst for me stay strong kdog
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

You'll feel good again soon. Stick with us.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

You just got that much closer to freedom.
        What you resist persits

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

Thanks all! I kept very busy all day.,grocery supping and then went shopping for myself!I have never tried the newbies nest maybe I should. Did I mention I hats typing on my kindle?! Check in later have a great day. Kdog
          Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

Def head to nest

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

kdog;1562090 wrote: Thanks all! I kept very busy all day.,grocery supping and then went shopping for myself!I have never tried the newbies nest maybe I should. Did I mention I hats typing on my kindle?! Check in later have a great day. Kdog
              Yea you should pull up a twig over in the nest Free crumpets and Scones on Sundays ! See you there tomorrow :wavin:

Dave
              Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. - Khalil Gabran
              AF: 9-10-2013

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

Thanks all! Had a great day today and got a lot done. I will try the nm tomorrow
                kdog

Comment

fell off the wagon...ugh

Well I made to day 6, had a rough evening for some reason, nagging headache, I am sure a good nights rest will cure some of that as I have had few of those lately! Hope everyone had a great AF weekend, I know I did!
                  Kdog

Comment

Working...
                  X