Bought Whiskey today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Whiskey today

Was at the store and husband text me to pick up whiskey. I was drinking his whiskey near the end when the bottle of wine wasn't quite enough so I was following up with 3 or 4 shots of this stuff.

Anyway - My point is...It didn't bother me. I really am trying to approach this in a positive way. This was completely MY choice. I can drink again any time I want, I have chosen not to. There is freedom in that respect.

Bought Whiskey today

sake, I think that is the key, turning our thinking around. We aren't depriving ourselves, we are making a healthy choice. What are you up to this weekend?
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Exactly June! We are celebrating my daughter birthday tomorrow at a local farm...pumpkin patch, corn maze, cake and all that good stuff!

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Sounds like a perfect autumn day. You will wake up ready for it and your daughter will enjoy it all the more because you're really there.
        Newbies Nest
        Toolbox
        My accountability thread

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

That's what we're hoping for! Thanks June.

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Sake how fun. I want to go. Have a great time.
            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Oooooh you scared me sake! I like following you... I hope you have a great day tomorrow ... I'm gong to be able to drop my daughter at camp she has to attend at 6:30am because I won't be hungover - there is freedom in that too ... I drove her and her friends to a gym class an hour away a few weeks ago and I was so hungover it took 4 Advil, a bc powder, tums and 2 cokes just to get me through the drive, waiting for her class and driving home ... I don't miss that!

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

LB - Thanks so much. We hope it's fun. 100% chance of rain so we're gonna be wet and muddy but isn't that what kids love the most!?!

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Ican - Sorry I scared you! I realized the way it looked after I posted. I'm good for now!! Hope your daughter has a great time. And enjoy your hangover free weekend!

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Sake123;1561876 wrote: Was at the store and husband text me to pick up whiskey. I was drinking his whiskey near the end when the bottle of wine wasn't quite enough so I was following up with 3 or 4 shots of this stuff.

Anyway - My point is...It didn't bother me. I really am trying to approach this in a positive way. This was completely MY choice. I can drink again any time I want, I have chosen not to. There is freedom in that respect.
                    That is excellent thinking on your part Sake. Choose to be FREE or a slave:goodjob:

LET MY PEOPLE GO

Have a damn good muddy AF weekend:H:H:H:H
                    What you resist persits

Comment

Bought Whiskey today

Well done Sake you are heading in the right direction.:goodjob:
                      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X