Onwards and Upwards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onwards and Upwards!

Hi DD- try and remember HALT - don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired. Easier said than done at first if you're anything like me. As soon as the stuff started leaving my system the exhaustion set in, I was shattered and could have easily come home from work and gone to bed for weeks, some days I did exactly that!

End of day 3/4 can be a bit of a rough time but hang in there, it does pass and you start to feel a bit better, then you get to feel a whole lot better.

You're doing great
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Onwards and Upwards!

Fed up

Nearly midnight here only just finishing work, having started around 7.00am, feel fed up.
      New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Onwards and Upwards!

spiderwoman;1569329 wrote: Hi DD- try and remember HALT - don't get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired. Easier said than done at first if you're anything like me. As soon as the stuff started leaving my system the exhaustion set in, I was shattered and could have easily come home from work and gone to bed for weeks, some days I did exactly that!

End of day 3/4 can be a bit of a rough time but hang in there, it does pass and you start to feel a bit better, then you get to feel a whole lot better.

You're doing great
        I feel utterly burnt out .....hugely challenging times at work.
        Sadly I always feel elements of HALT, not all at the same time .
        Feel quite down at the moment.... very low but ages ago booked Thurs as a holiday, so that will be lovely, thanks for your support xx
        New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Onwards and Upwards!

Going to close this thread. I am fine. I have no desire to drink, but I am tired with work I am very busy. I love this forum and will reply to other threads but at this stage I do not want the responsibility of my own thread.
          lots of love to all who answered
          DD xx

Comment

Onwards and Upwards!

Hang on in there DD, I'm feeling a bit low, empty and worn out with it all, but we gotta stand our ground and finish what we started eh? Thinking of you buddy, we CAN do this!!! x

Comment

Onwards and Upwards!

Wow DD your workload is tough, I hope you will get some well deserved rest on Thursday!
              Newbies Nest
              Toolbox
              My accountability thread

Comment

Working...
              X