hi im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi im new here

hi ive just got on and feeling bit nervous hello to you all!!:new: ive edited this as i think it was a bit crap! not very good on pc!!
    i have been prescribed sleeepng tabs for over a yr now and anti depressants yet still kept drinking! last week i stopped the meds yet carried on the booze, but i know i gotta stop cos its crippling my young family and my bank balance!
    i have not drunk for 2 days now and wonder if i should go back to my gp to get more meds as feeling bit spaced out, should i have done it slower??

hi im new here

Don't be nervous lakota. Hello to you and welcome! Lots to read here and lots of support. Love Bella xx

Comment

hi im new here

hi bella thankyou for the welcome, ive been reading all the stuff here and tis a great inspiration, ive been drinking for 5 yrs solid now and previously was addicted to other things!!not nice, but have now a young family and my hubby has had enough, my kids are old enough to see the damage i am doing and its killing me but i just cant stop! last yr i went to my gp she put me on prozac and tamazepam but i only stayed off the drink for 7 days in a row, ive been taking sups and drinking the whole time, but last week i finished the supa and chucked them have now been af for 2 days but boy im findinf it hell, any advice?

Comment

hi im new here

I'm on day 2 also. It's hard. But alot of people here are taking kudzu. you can buy it here or at a health shop. It helps with cravings. you just have to remember that there are others who really can support you, as we are all going through it! You can do this and make your life so much better. Bella xx

Comment

hi im new here

Hiya La, welcome. Felt a bit nervous my first time too, that soon went. No room for shyness here as you will find out. Loads of encouragement, advice and my favourite the stories. You will laugh out loud at some of the threads here and cry at others, whatever is happening to any one of us happens to us all, we are all going through this together, every step. Hope you keep posting and reading others posts and threads. Wecome again, the people here will lift you up whenver you call.

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

hi im new here

thanks bella, im doing it for my kids and myself cos its really starting to affect their lives even at school, i can get chloradiapozide from my gp but im trying to get off all sups at the mo, im trying !!feel in a daze today and bit spaced out, but here goes anyway.

Comment

hi im new here

hi tea yeh i really feel im getting the hang of this now!! im hoping to get the support i need from you guys here cos i need it, its so nice to know im not the only one!!thank you for the lovely welcome xxx

Comment

hi im new here

Hi Lakota,

You can do this!!!! My story is posted elsewhere so I wont go through it again, I also did this with a hubby and a daugher watching me, On my first days I kept really busy, and whenever I felt tempted I thought about how much better I would feel tomorrow if I didn't drink.

It's not easy, but with the help of your new friends here its very possible

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
                sigpicXXX

Comment

hi im new here

hi holland and barratt are doing 3 for 2 at the moment and i bought some kudzu milk thistle an l glutamine i think they help i have managed day 5 af for the first time in ages now i dont know if its them or this site that has made the difference this time although you will see on another thread i have had a bit of a personal wake up call. you can do this you have to do this for your family when you feel crap come on here thats what i have been doing but it is only5 days for me
                  love n hugs also

Comment

hi im new here

Hi Lakota,
                    Welcome, just read your thread,hope everything
                    works out ok.A word of caution temazepam is not
                    good for alcoholic problems, very addictive,
                    chlordiaz is good for helping with withdrawals
                    best wishes xx

Comment

hi im new here

WOW U GUYS ARE SO UNDERSTANDING AND CARING, I HAD A BAD DAY YESTERDAY AND RELAPSED WITH A BOTTLE OF DRY WHITE! HAD A PANIC ATTACK IN THE SUPERMARKET AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.CRIED A LOT LAST NITE AND TODAY I JUST FEEL SO HUILTY THAT I COULDNT EVEN GO 2 DAYS.I HAVE MANAGED 5 DAYS BEFORE BUT IN SO CRAP AT THIS, AND IM SO BROKE I JUST CANT AFFORD TO KEEP DRINKING.I FEEL REALLY LONELY TODAY JUST KEEP CRYING, HELP!!

Comment

Working...
                      X