End of week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of week 5

To mis-quote the Smiths "does the mind rule the body or the body rule the mind"?

I think it must be the former not the latter but it can be tough.

AL is a devious brighter. He tapped me on the shoulder yesterday and said " you can drop me anytime, you have proved it, so come on, let's get together for old time sake "

Well I was ready "Sod off !" i said and guess what, it worked:H

I have just taken the wife out for a nice meal with a glass of coke for me and we are now home in time for the England game (not that I am huge England fan but it is better than drinking - just!)

Kept On Keeping On! Day 35 :h
    Last drink 6th September 2013

End of week 5

Great work Softy.

Keep it going. Bravo!

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

End of week 5

Good job Softy.

Comment

End of week 5

Keep it up softy
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

End of week 5

well done softy! I love that you told him to sod off and had a nice meal with your wife instead, you old romantic!
          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

End of week 5

Awesome job Softy xx Well done!!! :goodjob:

Comment

End of week 5

I am amazed by this thread. Not really noticed before but now realised that there is little ole me sat in NW England struggling to live a life without drink, and there are people in the USA and Austrailia wishing me well in my efforts. I feel very humbled by that and it spurs me on to not let you down. The world is watching so I better behave myself
              Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

End of week 5

Fantastic isn't it when you can do this, gives you the power not AL. Congratulations on 5 weeks

:goodjob:
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
                X