Hello - I'm Clicket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - I'm Clicket

Thank you so much everyone. Today I've hit some rough patches, but, so far, have hung in there w/o beer. It's tough.

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

I love your writing style Clicket - once you feel well enough you should write something for public viewing. Keep riding the rough patches, stay strong :h

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket how are you doing? I'm hanging in there. How's the tapering going?
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

I made it without the beer, but feel terrible this morning.

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Why? Sick or upset?

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Super withdrawal I guess. Spent the early morning crying, shaking (nerves) and breaking down. I loved life so much and I feel like I should be feeling much better and stronger by now.

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Sleeping is the only peace I'm finding these days and I'm so bummed when the dawn comes because it means that I have another LONG BORING day I have to make it through. I did sleep well last night though.

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

At least you're not drinking Click, try to focus on the positives. That poison is leaving your system. It does get easier
                  Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket;1569156 wrote: Sleeping is the only peace I'm finding these days and I'm so bummed when the dawn comes because it means that I have another LONG BORING day I have to make it through. I did sleep well last night though.
                    So you used alcohol to break the monotony ?
                    I can understand that Click - but you can't do it any more.
                    I promise you that will change. I used to be the same.

I stayed at home yesterday....
                    Previously I would have hated that idea as I knew I would just be biding my time 'till I could have a drink - and hating myself for having to do that.
                    I got bored then & still get bored

Ask yourself is this the way you want to live your life - from drink to drink ??

If it is : then drink - if not and I think that is why you came to MWO - accept that it will take a while to change ingrained habits.
                    But change they will and you will be delighted with the changes it brings to how you feel - great sleep is a start :thumbs:

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket,
                      So nice speaking to you today. Hoping your day and evening are going ok.

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket - this is going to sound simplistic, but sometimes our bodies just need more sleep in order to heal. I know it can be an escape too. But maybe, if you just listen to your body, sleep when you need to, things will start getting better. Sleep can be very healing. The boredom will end eventually as you rebuild your life. I know, not very helpful in a constructive way, but the best I can do right now. Take good care of yourself, okay? And hang in there. We're here for you.
                        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket,
                          Let me know how your day/night went yesterday. Thinking of you girl!

Comment

Hello - I'm Clicket

Clicket;1569156 wrote: Sleeping is the only peace I'm finding these days and I'm so bummed when the dawn comes because it means that I have another LONG BORING day I have to make it through. I did sleep well last night though.
                            This would be a great time to pick up a hobby you have wanted to do in the rypast, but for whatever reason you didnt have "time" for.

Immerse yourself in being the very best you can at it, you'd be surprised how much technique goes into every hobby, and learning it all seems to be an endless task.....its just a thought.

Stay strong, it gets better
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                            X