The Final Walk Of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Final Walk Of Shame

Wanted to join in with the welcome. Great job!:goodjob: I went thru a lot of the same thing earlier this year. I would look at the bottles and just not believe it. But, I didn't stop. But, I finally did. I'm also taking antabuse and I agree with K9. Antabuse & MWO - lifesavers.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The Final Walk Of Shame

Hi Lisa!
      I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today. Did you do anything relaxing last night? Just a suggestion, if you're having trouble falling asleep you could try relaxation CD's or just "nature sounds". I play the sound of crickets or falling rain and it sends me off to la la land real quick Also, I don't know if you're into Aromatherapy, but certain scents are very relaxing too. I'm just learning so I don't have too much advice in that department, but I hope to become an expert. LOL
      Let us know how you are doing!
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The Final Walk Of Shame

Lisa you have my support. Glad you are taking charge.
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

The Final Walk Of Shame

Thanks. Sleep is still disturbed, but I guess that's the lack of AL to knock me out/put me in a temporary coma. This afternoon/evening has been tough as I've really, really wanted to drink. Thankfully, because of the AB, that option has been taken away, but it's really been on my mind A LOT. I think an early night, a read of my book & sleep will make me wake up feeling happy that I'm still sober, albeit only Day 4.

Comment

Working...
          X