day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2

Day 2 of many day 2s for me.I feel good about it this time.The booze has really started affecting my health lately.Weight gain,high blood pressure,aches and pains,extremely tired.My oldest kid(10) is starting to get upset sometimes when I get drunk,saying I don't pay any attention to her and crying so I really have to stop this time.The guilt is terrible.I ordered the kudzu.It grows all over the place here.Found some recipes on the web for it I might try.Goodnight for now.Bird
    :h

day 2

welcome here and to a new day 2 Bird. The first week is the toughest IMO... hang tight. fight, post, ask questions.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

day 2

Good job bird!
      I have high hopes for days three, four, five.....365 and beyond for you and your 10 year old. I have a 9 year old, and yes they are demanding. But they deserve everything we can give them.
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

day 2

Welcome to MYO. You will get tons of support here. Log on everyday.

Julie

Comment

day 2

I too am at the end of day 2 (of many past days 2), but I want this one to stick. I hope yours does too. After a binge, my blood pressure doesn't go back to normal for a few days. I'm going to try to keep posting in order to keep myself on track. I hope you do too.
          Wisdom, Courage, Strength
          October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X