I hate me, and you should too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH - I knew my post would offend, and I apologize. I've been thinking about it all night. In fact, verging on an anxiety attack about it. I certainly don't want her to disappear. But I stand by my original advice. I think it's important that she seek help now. And Rain - if you are out there - I am once again sending lots of love and hugs. LOTS OF LOVE!!
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

There is nothing but love here! Just trust that there are medical professionals that can help you through this. We really want to hear back from you. I think you came to the right place..for support, understanding and the truth!

Comment

I was only trying to help, with a dose of tough love thrown in. Now I feel shitty. I'll back off. Rain - don't give up, or go away, because of my post. You are so welcome here.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Moss - I don't think you should feel shitty at all!! You are simply being sincere. It's a very serious issue with life long ramifications. I would not feel bad for speaking the truth.

Comment

Rainerious,
            I agree with the posts here, but I would add, if you do seek medical advice and the doctor is unsympathetic, find another, right away. I don't know where you live, or how large a city, but there are doctors out there who will not judge you, and just take care of you. I hope you can find one.

Comment

Also, We don't hate you. We're here for you. We may push you, but we got your back.

Comment

Hi Rain,
                I hope you come back and let us know how you're doing. We are all very concerned about you and want to help you through this.
                Love,
                K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I'm with K9- You can get help with this...we all want to support you!!

Comment

Working...
                  X