Jogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jogging

Much to my amazement I went jogging tonight. Stomach pains completely gone now. Sleep still up and down. Feel intensely stressed (usual reasons) no high from the jogging just feel knackered as well as stressed. Whatever happens I must not drink.
    Feel totally overwhelmed (work).Fed up and feel like swearing.:damn:
    New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Jogging

Darkest Diamond;1571729 wrote: Much to my amazement I went jogging tonight. Stomach pains completely gone now. Sleep still up and down. Feel intensely stressed (usual reasons) no high from the jogging just feel knackered as well as stressed. Whatever happens I must not drink.
    Feel totally overwhelmed (work).Fed up and feel like swearing.:damn:
    Let's form a new society within MWO "the p!ssed off but not p!ssed up" club:l

You and me are founder members tonight.
    Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Jogging

Love it, we are founder members! (by the way I am fine when not working!)
      New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Jogging

DD - I barely have the energy to get off my couch. I'm totally impressed. Way to go!!
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Jogging

Way to go, sorry no "runner's high", that could make it worth it. I can't run any more, my knees are shot. But, I can still cycle. I do find it helps reduce cravings, not sure if it's from the endorphin release, of the psychological effect of doing something healthy as opposed to drinking. Whatever works, keep it up.

Comment

Jogging

Ouch ouch

Every muscle seems to ache and hurt big time!..... this took over 24 hours to come on but now my legs are really hurting, so I will sleep xx

Comment

Jogging

Yep.....when I run bad things seem to happen ! Ha!
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X