Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed up yesterday

Hi all,
    Well I'm back on day 1 again.Started craving around lunch yesterday and popped glutimine and some more before I left work.Didn't help and I ended up drinking 9 beers.Luckily I don't feel too bad and its Friday.So I'm off to work now.Bird

messed up yesterday

ah but bird it could have been more than 9 beers. those carvings suck i was bad on wednesday and only managed to get through it with the support on here, also were still going through my brothers wife death last thursday when she was found dead it was a real wake up call for me and every time i am tempted, i think of all the times she has phoned me drunk and i know i have done the same. but the fact is that being 0n here makes us aware of our drinking, so tomorrow will be day 2 for you and well all cheer you

Comment

messed up yesterday

Bird - thats the spirit - get up and try again - you will get there just always come back read and post or just read. we have all done it.
      Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

messed up yesterday

Bird,
        Just keep coming here for support. It will get easier. Have you tried the hypnosis cd's yet?
        When I start to slip I have to remember to work the whole program.

Hey I love the avatar? I'm trying to figure out what it is. I know it's not a bird.

Welcome!

Comment

messed up yesterday

I'm with you, Bird. Starting again today. We have to start as many times as it takes!!

I'll be looking for you tomorrow and we will celebrate day two!

Is you avatar jolly dino?
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

messed up yesterday

Hi Bird,

Haven't yet said Welcome, so :welcome: ! Just keep the determination and you'll get to where you want even if it takes some forwards and backs - it's all part of the same journey. Found this poem that I quite liked...

Success is failure turned inside out;
            The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
            And you can never tell how close you are
            It may be near when it seems so far;
            So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
            It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.
            Title "Don't quit" (Author unknown)

Have confidence in yourself - you're doing great and look forward to seeing you around more.
            :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
            Goals:
            Days 1-7 DONE
            Days 8-14 DONE
            Days 15-21 DONE
            30 days DONE
            60 days
            100 days

Comment

messed up yesterday

Hiya Bird,

I'm sure we have all done it before, I know I have, but the important thing is that you are here and that is an indicator of your strength and courage. Good for you for picking yourself up and getting back on that wagon!

Raoul

Comment

messed up yesterday

Thanks for all the replies.I'm home from work for the day and without any beer.I'm not sure what that avatar is but was so funny I had to get it.bird

Comment

messed up yesterday

Bird:
                  Stumbling and falling is no fun. Ask any kid with a skinned knee. But those heal, and so do we. Just move on. No beer today...good for you Jolly Dino Bird!
                  Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

messed up yesterday

Bird, hang on in there, you can do this xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

messed up yesterday

Damn it!!

Bird, that is just unacceptable. Now do 3 laps around the track, 100 push ups, and 1000 sit ups. Nah, just kiddin'. We all mess up from time to time. Way to get back on track. I also get a kick out of the avatar.
                      where does this go?

Comment

messed up yesterday

You give me courage

Comment

Working...
                        X