Beginning Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning Day 4

I'm having trouble sleeping. I guess my body is going through something, but even though I don't get a full night's sleep, I wake up feeling fine. No headache, racing heart, sweats, etc. I feel pretty strong this morning. Thank you everyone for your encouragement. Also, my success of yesterday (no wine w/friends at luncheon) was also due to the fact that I didn't want to have to admit it to you all. Posting on this forum gives me an extra sense of responsibility.
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Beginning Day 4

Whoo Hoo!

Fabulous job so far ! You sound so determined it's great :goodjob:

You're right - this place is so inspiring that it's the best place to be when those cravings start calling - works for me every time! So keep going, - keep talking, posting, reading; keep that wonderful determination, your goal in sight - and you'll get there!
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Beginning Day 4

Ret, you are doing fantastically well. I know exactly what you mean about the sleeping thing. I've not been sleeping too well either but last night was the best night so far and this morning I was refreshed and happy because thursday was usually two- three bottles of wine (just to wash my dinner down! How ludicrous is that?) and I always felt shitty in the morning. This place is amazing!

Keep on keeping off!

Raoul

Comment

Beginning Day 4

Yes, this place is amazing!!! The sleeping issue without the help of alcohol can be a problem. Try to calms forte... Congrats to you both.
        Abby

Comment

Beginning Day 4

It gets better

Guys, I remember my first week on here, and we were talking about sleeping. I was explaining some of my crazy ass dreams, and I'd get a response like, "yeah, I get that too!" The sleeping will get better. It takes a bit, but worth it. I always thought I just had sleeping problems. But now, I can pretty much fall asleep when I need the rest, and get up right away when I need to. Anyway, its' so good to hear your progress. :goodjob:
          where does this go?

Comment

Working...
          X