Daddy's home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy's home!

I'm on day six AF now and the best thing about it has just happened. I am here, ready, willing and, above all ABLE to give my daughter a lift to her night out tonight. She seemed a little confused when I came home - normally after work on a friday I go out, get pissed and stagger home at some point, any point, over the next couple of days - but the smile of happiness when I told her that I was not going out, that I had other plans for this evening and they included her was amazing.
    Life is getting better and it's thanks to you at MWO.

Raoul

Daddy's home!

It feels good doesn't it??????

You just put a really huge smile on my face,

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Daddy's home!

hey raoul, thats fab, i can remember a few months ago my 11 yr old was doing pshe at school, where they learn about drugs and stuff and she got real upset cos of my drinking.she knows too much than i want her too, but im working on it!
      her teacher actually rang me to explain and i just broke down, couldnt beleive it was really affecting her that much. a real wake up call for me and now even tho i still have the odd week where i mess up im still here to help wiv her homework and make sure she gets to the clubs ect, tis a small start but i feel i am making the change.
      well done you keep it up xxxlakotaxxx

Comment

Daddy's home!

Hi raoul,
        I know the feeling.
        It's amazing the simple things that other people take for granted.
        Brilliant!

Comment

Daddy's home!

Fantastic Raoul! I am very happy for you. Great job and definately you are dong fantastic.
          Hablur

Comment

Daddy's home!

Wow that sounds great!Thats the best kind of high feeling.Luck for many more .Bird

Comment

Daddy's home!

Very nice, smart, thoughtful I could go on and on!!!

Sammys

Comment

Daddy's home!

Well done Raoul, I bet she is really happy!!

Amelia
                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Daddy's home!

The smiles from children that puts the smiles in our hearts. Yes, that is what makes it worth all the effort. Congratulations!
                  Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Daddy's home!

Thanks for sharing Raoul - just think of all the beautiful memories you're going to build now - not only in your heart but your daughter's - compare them to the ones she's hopfully going to forget - store more and more of these and it's difficult to imagine being prepared to ever give that up again. That's my biggest motivator - I can't let myself make the choice to ever do that to my daughters again...

Happy memories :h
                    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                    Goals:
                    Days 1-7 DONE
                    Days 8-14 DONE
                    Days 15-21 DONE
                    30 days DONE
                    60 days
                    100 days

Comment

Daddy's home!

That's fantastic, Raoul! Good for you - you are a wonderful person. I know that feeling - there is nothing quite as rewarding.
                      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Daddy's home!

That's great Raoul!

No need to thank us~ you're in the driver's seat, we're just here for the ride!

Keep up the good work!
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Daddy's home!

Terrific reinforcement~

Comment

Daddy's home!

That's awesome! There is nothing better than the smile of your little girl.

Comment

Working...
                            X