New to this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this.

Hello all. I have a few questions about Kudzu that I hope someone can answer. I have been taking 6 750 mgs of Kudzu a day and my consumption has dropped by at least 50 % However I still feel as Typsy as i used to feel when I go to bed. Do i need to reduce the Kudzu, in order to be able to get ahead of the game or am i doing the right thing and just need to try and drink even less? I haven't done naything other than the Kudzu and trying to get more exercise and improve my diet.

Any help would be appreciated.

MFS

New to this.

Hello MFS and welcome to a lovely place.
    I am pleased to make your aquaintance.
    I don't know too much about the dosage requirements etc., of kudzu, or any of the other supps. (I just take what it says on the label).
    However, I find that less drink, an improved diet and more excercise is always a good thing.

Comment

New to this.

I am not sure I understand your question exactly, but the book recommends taking 1800-3000 mg of the kudzu. If you are still feeling tipsy then I would suggest cutting back more on the drinking. Can only do you more good. Glad it is working for you....
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

New to this.

Sorry about the confusing question. I am just wondering how long I need to stay on the Kudzu and if by taking it I will eventually drink less and less, or do I have to make a concious effort to reduce the amount I drink on muy own or will the Kudzu grsduslly help me drink less. I feel it is doing that for me now, ( drinking less) but i am worried the effectiveness of the Kudzu will wane over time.

Thanks

Comment

New to this.

Yes, it takes a conscious decision on your part to not drink as much, that's for sure, but the kudzu can assist you in doing that as you have already experienced. I also find the kudzu is really helpful in getting alcohol free days in because it takes away any cravings I might have. You can stay on it as long as you want from what I have heard and I have not heard about its effectiveness wearing off. Good Luck!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

New to this.

I haven't tried an AF day in awhile, guess that is the next natural step for me. Thanks for the info.

MFS

Comment

Working...
            X