day 2 A.M.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2 A.M.

wow a good Friday night I had.The first fri sober in ages. Cleaned out the car which was fast food cartons knee deep and cleaned the chicken coop and went to wal mart AT NIGHT.Slept 9 hours.A busy day today with band practice.They always drink afterword.Wonder if I'll get through that!!My kudzu should be here today.Have a good day.Later.Bird

day 2 A.M.

Nice job Bird!!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Well done bird! If the kudzo arrives get stuck in to it. I think it's helping me.

Raoul

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Way to go, BIRD! It is day two for me, too. Also had a good night - went to bed early and feel great today. If you feel you can't resist the drink after your practice, make up an excuse (you're not feeling well), and leave... It's important! I am going to send you "be-strong" vibes {{{}}}}
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Yay Bird!!

Good for you. Amazing how something like cleaning the car, 9 hours sleep, and doing a little shopping can feel good. Resist tonight, and you'll be thanking yourself again tommorrow. :goodjob:
          where does this go?

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Good job bird!
            Now you just reminded me that I should clean out my truck.
            Keep up the good work!

Comment

day 2 A.M.

ME TOO

He he me to cleaned out the car on thursday and had my first Friday & Sat night sober, how good it feels........

keep it up

oh even met an old friend on sat for lunch and had 3 minerals

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Hi sickofit and morrison:

I am trying my best. I have my herbal meds which really seem to help. I hope they will help you too. We are all in this together and we should see what we can do. I don't know what's goning on with my computer.

mac500

Comment

day 2 A.M.

Bird your doing great....bob and weave, fight! something that helped me last night to stay AF in a really hard place (wine tasting dinner) was to take two heaping teaspoons of L-Glutamin powder in some juice just before going...I was calm and happy the whole night...I even truly relaxed and enjoyed my N/A beers along with the tipsy company.

but one question: what the heck is that avatar?
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X