Maybe tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe tomorrow

Hi everyone: I am hoping that tomorrow I will be AF. I quit smoking 1 year ago on April 20 and am now thinking about tackling giving up the wine. AA is not for me but I am hoping that with your support I will at least give it a go. Everything goes straight to my belly and I am hoping that going alcohol free will help. Looking forward to your support & love.

Gdy

Maybe tomorrow

welcome Gdy! you've come to the right place in my humble opinion...something for everyone here. first up is to download and read the book, then get going with the supplements etc. Yes, the weight comes off a lot faster without the alcohol...one bottle of wine has close to 900 calories so you can just imagine what a burden lifted from the body.
    keep us posted and congrads on making some wonderful decisions for yourself.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Gdy, forgot to say: if you gave up smoking you can definately do this!!!! bravo.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Thank you Determinator. I thinik i can do this. quitting smoking was no problem so I have high hopes. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Hi gdy & :welcome:

Read as many posts here as you can I'm sure that you will find all the help and support that you need xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Welcome gdy and so glad you found us. Smoking was a hard to stop but if you did that, you can do this too.
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Maybe tomorrow

Hi there Gdy,
              "Maybe tomorrow".......why not today!
              Just jump right in Gdy, there's no time like the presence.
              Good luck.
              We're all here for you
              Victoria xxooxx

Comment

Working...
              X