Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to start, almost

Hi I'm Charlie,
    I've been hanging around here for a couple of weeks now. I've read the book and ordered the supplements and CDs. I would like to try the topa too but my doctor just said a flat no when I asked her. I don't want to go to others and get turned down so want to buy online. Are there any places that people here use?
    I have been drinking for 20 odd years and really want to quit.
    Thanks
    Charlie.

Ready to start, almost

Hi Charlie and welcome to THE best site for people wanting to quit alcohol. Here is a link for topa online than many people use.
    Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com

Good luck, you can do it
    Suz
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Ready to start, almost

Welcome Charlie and good luck. Glad you are here. I also got my topa from an online pharmacy.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Ready to start, almost

did your doctor give you a good reason for saying no? maybe you have something that would interfere with it (other medications or a medical condition)?

I know a lot of people order from online pharmacies but you have to watch out for counterfeit or poor quality goods.

you could try all the other materials on the site first and see if they work, nutritional therapy, hypnotherapy and support on these message boards. if you still think you need topa maybe see another doctor?

Comment

Ready to start, almost

Hi Charlie and welcome,
          If you are in the UK topa is only licensed for epilepsy or migrain,
          so your gp can't prescribe it. Like Nancy says be careful if you
          order on line.
          Best wishes.

Comment

Ready to start, almost

Doctors can prescribe on an "off-label" basis in the UK and in the US.
            I would show the doctor the lancet study, it's a uk publication.

Comment

Ready to start, almost

Charlie, the supps and the CDs have worked for me so maybe you could try those and then decide if you think you still want the topa. Best of luck to you!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
              X