Best way to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to start?

My husand is willing to give Kudzu a try to help his drinking. What I would like to know is is better to just start with the Kudzu alone or should he be taking anything else with it to help.
    :thanks:

Best way to start?

The kudzu is amazing stuff. The supplements suggested on here are very important as they will feed his brain what alcohol has depleted from it. The l-glutamine is very helpful for cravings as well.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Best way to start?

Really

So he should take both of them? Or other also?

Comment

Best way to start?

I take the kudzu and the l-glutamine together in the afternoon about an hour before I normally would like to drink. It really helps. The other supplements are good for overall general health and as I said before are "good brain food." If you go to the health store link at the top of the page you can see what is offered.

Comment

Best way to start?

Thank you so much, I hope this helps him. How many times a day do you take each?

Comment

Best way to start?

I really liked the All-One powder. Since I do not like taking pills, the powder just sort of worked for me. I mixed it with some OJ first thing in the morning and I feel like it really gave me a boost. I know that my body needed extra vitamins after so many years of depletion. Kudzu and L-Glut are both very good for getting rid of cravings, but I also went the route of Topamax and I'm glad I did.
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Best way to start?

Do you know if this is okay to take with a prescription medicine? He is on Caduet and we wanted to make sure before he takes it. Also, should I get just 1 bottle of each for the beginning or 2?

Comment

Best way to start?

I would check with a doctor on the drug interactions but for some of us the supplements seem to be enough to help without the use of prescription drugs. I would try that route first and if it does not work then consider something else. You also might want to read the book. It will give you an idea about how the whole program works.

If you go to the home page and click on program updates you will see what the recommended dosages of everything is......

Comment

Best way to start?

Hi GinaMaria, I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but just wanted to say how lucky your husband is to have such support! What a special lady you are I hope it works out well for both of you.
                  :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                  Goals:
                  Days 1-7 DONE
                  Days 8-14 DONE
                  Days 15-21 DONE
                  30 days DONE
                  60 days
                  100 days

Comment

Best way to start?

Arial thanks so much. I really want this to work for him.

Comment

Best way to start?

How long does the Kudzu & L-Glutimine take to start working on you?

Comment

Best way to start?

Hey Gina, every body is different; for me a few days others right away. I think it honestly starts in your own mindset, then the supplements help. I think you have to be accepting of what these can do for you. Then be willing to do the program and work with them. Just one girl's opinion
                        Smiles
                        mary

Comment

Best way to start?

Thanks Mary

Comment

Best way to start?

I'm on day 4 and I ordered the supp pkg from this site that includes everything you need: The MWO book, supps,kudzu,L-glut, & the all in one powder. I also ordered the 4 cd pkg. I've had some tough moments the past 3 days but they were just that--Moments-- that seemed to pass rather quickly. I recommend your husband take the plunge and dive in. There are plenty of people in the pool here to help him if he needs it. Tell your husband to come on this site often and just read the posts, especially when he is having a tough moment. I like the 1 brick at a time thinking.. Good Luck!!

Comment

Best way to start?

Hi All,

Thought I'd give kudzu & glutamine a try. I'm trying to figure out how much to buy and was wondering what kind of expiration dates people are finding on their glutamine, especially the powder. From what I've found on the net, glutamine seems rather delicate so I'm wondering about its shelf life.

Thanks for any info!

RH

Comment

Working...
                              X