2nd Day Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Day Sober

I'm on my second day sober. I'm just starting AGAIN...this time I want it to be the last! I'm listening to my CD's and trying to stay strong! Tried naltrexone in October and was sober for a month and then on and off since then. I'm not doing the Naltrexone right now since I started drinking so much again. I'll see how it goes and maybe I'll start it up again.:new:

2nd Day Sober

Hi & Welcome!

I have tried for 4 yrs to be where I am now. The point is to never give up & to always have a goal & plan. If one thing does not work, learn from it & try something else. Congrats on day 2 & for more to come. Glad you found us.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to read lots here. There is a wealth of research, experience and information available within the site from which you can draw strength.

I echo Seabreez... don't stop trying and if one thing doesn't work, try something else. some of the members here have achieved some brilliant results. I used to drink almost every night and now drink only on weekends, which is not ideal for me but a far sight better than where I was.

Hope to see you around.

Doo
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Aquos, sounds like you've done your homework on this already...bravo for getting back in the fight. Day 2 feels good doesn't it? a brick. just keep stacking those bricks.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Hello Aquos,
          Good luck to you.

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Hi Aquos,
            Welcome, For support when quitting this place has no equal keep visiting. Well done on 2 days.
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Welcome.I am on day three.I have been trying for years and am always hopeful each time.Good luck to us.Bird

Comment

2nd Day Sober

We may try many times, just keep on getting back up, WALK TALL. Read my thread for inspiration. xx Julia xx

Comment

2nd Day Sober

Aquos, it's great to have you here. You could not have come to a better place for support, encouragement and a good ear when you are down.

Welcome,

Raoul

Comment

Working...
                  X