• Show
Clear All

3 days

it has been 3 days and still counting
    i trying and hope to get through tomorrow as well
    i am new here
    i hope you all wish me luck:thanks:

3 days

I am on my third day as well, married 36 year old guy, long term heavy drinker. Hopefully we can find "a way out". (reminds me of my polaris)

Comment

3 days

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Us guys are in the minority here, but I've found this place to be an important part of my journey to absolute sobriety.

I'll be 500 days AF this Sunday, and just want to let you know that if you take the time to work it all the best you can, you will make it for the long haul.

I wish you both luck, and more. I wish you clarity, insight, and strength.

I'm 50, and drank for 35 years of that time. So miracles can happen. I mainly post in long term, but try to keep up with the newer members who are looking for a little encouragment.

Be well.

Neil

Comment

3 days

Welcome guys, you will get great support here and heaven only knows the guys around here could use some more numbers to keep their side up against us gals, lol:h

Neil, good to see you.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

3 days

Helo Alex and Jimi,
          I'm glad you're here.
          This is a great place to come whenever you feel.
          It's changed my life around.

Comment

3 days

Alexmid and Jimi, congrads on making these critical steps towards a better "you".
            And a big welcome!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

3 days

Nice to see you

A big :welcome: Alex and Jimi - glad to see you here! Take your time reading, posting, sharing, (a good alternative to drinking and keeps you busy doing something else!) and keep strong - check out the tools that are available to help with this battle - arm yourselves well and we look forward to sharing your successes as you work out a way to win!

Take care both,
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

3 days

Neil:

It's so helpful to see a post from a success story such as yours. Thank you for posting.
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

3 days

Hi & Welcome to you...

The MWO book is a great place to start. Everyone here has either taken the supps path/meds path/ along with the cds and of course the boards. Each has tweaked the program to suit their needs.

There is plenty of tools available as Arial pointed out with plenty of help. Glad you found us.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

3 days

Neil, 500 DAYS!!! That is just amazing! I am on day 6 and have similar background: 50 yrs old, drinking for 30+ yrs. It's so inspiring to here you success story. You are the Man!

Comment

Working...
                    X