did it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did it again

Well I'm back on day 2 again.was so hungover and tired yesterday and had to go to work and shopping cuz it was pay day after drinking 13 beers the night before.Was only taking about half the recommended of kudzu trying to conserve them but won't do that again.The night I got drunk I was sitting on the back step listening to cds while my kids jumped on trampoline,one of the neighbor kids comes over and wasnt jumping just standing around, me trying to talk to him everything o.k? etc. and God knows what. hope I wasnt singing.Never again and all that.Off to work for me now.Bird

did it again

Sorry Bird, Keep your head up. Don't be to hard on yourself, sometimes that just leads people to drinking all over again. Day 2 is better than no days at all just remember that.

Holly
    Holly

Comment

did it again

Yep, keep at it Bird!!!!

Amelia
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

did it again

Dust off, learn something from the experience and start again! You'll get there!
        Suddenly I see
        This is what I want to be
        suddenly I see
        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

did it again

What part of Georgia are you from? My Dad grew up in Hogansville (near LaGrange) and I used to love spending the summers there. Red Clay. I love it!! I can tell you thousands of stories about Hogansville.
          Hang in there. Just by coming to this site you are doing much better! You can beat this - stick with us.
          :welcome:
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
          X