At the Beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the Beginning

I just ordered the book and vitamins and received them a week or so ago. I just finished reading the book and after reading several online comments ordered Topomax online from Aclepsa (I do not want to involve my personal physician). I plan to start tomorrow with the vitamins and CD's. Glad to meet you !!!:new:

At the Beginning

Welcome! You will discover excellent support here. Good luck.

Julie

Comment

At the Beginning

Welcome Molly!! Look forward to hearing how it all goes for you. This is a great place for support so hope to see more of you around here.....:welcome:
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

At the Beginning

Welcome Molly,
        I also went the online route for Topa because I didn't want it on my record. I am now taking the supp's. Good luck and stick around.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

At the Beginning

Hi, my first day here. Has anyone tried Topamax? I have been detoxed a few times. Never had long term success.

Comment

At the Beginning

:welcome:

Molly and timetogive

Kitty
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
            Confucius

Comment

At the Beginning

Mollydog- Welcome. You have come to a great place. Come and post and read for the support you will need along the way. We are all here to help. Aquamarine
              NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
              AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

At the Beginning

Hi Moll~and Welcome!

Sounds like you've got a plan. Glad you found us and best wishes!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

At the Beginning

Mollydog, welcome and fire away with any questions (although you seem to be off to a great start). Timetogive there are some good threads and posts on other parts of the forums with info specific to Topa. sorry I haven't tried it myself but many do rave about it. Welcome also!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

At the Beginning

Welcome to MWO, Molly and Timetogive.
                    Suz
                    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

At the Beginning

:welcome:
                      Warm welcomes to Mollydog and Timetogive. Mollydog, I love your name. One of my most favorite people on earth is named Molly and I love dogs. Timetogive, I haven't taken the Topa, but there is a specific forum for people taking meds - check it out for sure. Welcome to both of you - glad to see you joining our family!
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

At the Beginning

Hello Molly and Timetogive

Yes, I am using Topa - very successfully! if you have any specific question please feel free to send me a message and I'll try to answer any questions as best I can. But first off your more general questions are best answered by reading the book, looking at the FAQ section of this site and also looking at the special Topa threads. Pretty well every question you will have will have been asked by someone else at some stage (possibly me) and answered by someone else. Definitely best place to start.

When you've got the basics under the belt you can come back and ask any specific questions - there will always be someone here to help out.

Good luck!

RR
                        x

Comment

At the Beginning

Didn't get very far. After 3 days all the vitamins made me feel very ill..so I stopped. Also, I expected that they would make me want to stop drinking....guess I have to do that on my own !!! I love the CDs but I usually fall asleep as they make me feel so relaxed so I don't think they are helping. Would love to have one AF day !!! Then I think I would make progress. I am waiting for my Topimax to come in to try again. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                          X